Hopheads Inc takes your privacy seriously. This privacy statement explains what personal data we collect from you, including information collected on crazycarabao.ph and any other websites this statement is linked to (the "Site"), and how we use that data. Please read this privacy statement carefully prior to using these websites. By providing information to us you expressly agree to this privacy statement.
Personal Data We Collect
Hopheads Inc collects data to operate effectively and provide you the best experience. Most of the information we collect is information provided directly by you. We get some data through cookies (small text files that store website data on your computer). We also obtain data from third party sources, including service providers who supplement the site usage data we collect.
You have choices about the data we collect. When asked to provide personal data, you may decline. If you choose not to provide data that is necessary to certain products/features, you may not be able to use that product/feature. You may withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time by reaching out to us.
The data we collect may include the following:
- Internet Protocol (IP) addresses – this number is identified and logged automatically whenever you visit the Site, along with the time(s) of your visit(s) and the page(s) that you visited
- Demographic and location data
We do not knowingly collect or process data from anyone under the age of thirteen (13) years old. If we discover that we have collected or received data from anyone under 13 without verification of parental consent, such information will be deleted. Please contact us if you believe we may have collected or processed data from or about anyone under 13.
How We Use Personal Data
We use information collected about you for the following purposes:
- Communications. We use data to comply with your requests, respond to your inquiries, and send you newsletters, publications or other information that you request. If you contact us by email through the Site, we may keep a record of your contact information and correspondence, and use it to respond to you. We will further use the data to fulfil any other purposes for which it was provided, and as disclosed at the time the data are collected.
- Business Operations. We may also use data to conduct data analysis or audits that enable us to operate and improve the performance of our Firm and tailor our website.
- Marketing. We may contact you about certain matters that may be of interest to you.
- Services. We may also use your data to contact you from time to time with product or service updates; provide the information, services or support you request and related after-sales services; manage our relationship with you and to carry out any related administration.
We will retain your personal data only as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement, or as is required by applicable law, and then we will delete it.
Reasons we may share personal data
We may share your personal data among Hopheads Inc-controlled affiliates and subsidiaries. We may share personal data with service providers who work on our behalf for the purposes described in this statement. Examples include companies that host our web servers, analyse data, and provide marketing assistance. These companies will have access to and may use your personal information as necessary to perform their functions (for example to help us communicate with you about our services) but they may not use that data for any other purpose and they do not have any independent right to share this information.
We may also disclose personal data as a part of a corporate transaction. Your personal data will remain subject to this Privacy Statement.
We also may use or disclose personal data if we believe that we are required to do so for any of the following reasons:
- to comply with applicable law or respond to requests from governmental, regulatory or public authorities
- to protect our clients, for example to prevent spam, attempts to defraud other criminal offenses
- to operate and maintain the security of our systems, including to prevent or stop attacks on our systems or networks
- to protect the rights, interests, privacy, security, property, business, or safety of Hopheads Inc, our partners and our people, the users of the Site, or the public
- in connection with actual or proposed litigation
Please note that our Site may contain links to third parties' websites whose privacy practices are different from Hopheads Inc. Any personal data you provide to any third party website is governed by their privacy statement, and we are not responsible for their privacy practices or the content of those websites. Please carefully read any privacy policies on those links or websites before either agreeing to their terms or using those websites.